I am an Ambassador


I know, it sounds so official doesn't it?  It isn't so official, but it is pretty cool.


About two months ago, I discovered {via random blog hopping and what not} the blog Makeunder My Life.  MML is run by Jess Constable of Jess LC jewelry, which is based in Chicago.


Jess's jewelry is gorgeous and her blog is a mix of fun, inspiration, her experiences, and so on. A great read if you are a small business owner/trying to make the business work, such as myself, or if you are just a fan of good blogs.


I decided to become a Jess LC Ambassador because it gives me the opportunity to support a fellow small business owner.  Also, it is a fantastic way to network and learn more about running my own biz.  I am not at Jess's level of success yet, but hope to be there soon!

Want to see more?  Check out MML here and Jess LC here.


{Want to become a Jess LC Ambassador?  Get the deets here.}

3 comments:

  1. What a great experience! I love her jewelry, my daughter won a necklace of hers in a giveaway a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful! love your blog :)

    mp
    http://www.thepinkandblueblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing Jess LC on your blog and for explaining why you've chosen to become an Ambassador! And of course you will be exactly where you want to be one day, just keep taking it one step at a time!

    Good luck on the 100 Kisses Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover