Halloween Decor

In general, I am not a big fan of Halloween decorations.  I do love pumpkins, but the over sized spiders that I am seeing all over my neighborhood really creep me out.  I have actually avoided walking my dogs down certain streets because I get so disgusted.  {It's a fear - I cannot help it.}

In the spirit of Halloween, and I guess Fall in general, I thought I would pull together some looks that don't scare me.






Can you tell how much I love the white pumpkin trend?  They are so much cuter than their orange counterparts!

2 comments:

  1. love the white pumpkins! my dog is scared of haloween decorations, i actually just wrote about it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad I'm not the only one. I love being festive for each holiday, but I stick to pumpkins + candy corn and avoid things like spiders + zombies this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover