Grateful Saturday - Beef Bourguignon

I have been meaning to link up at Maxabella loves...Grateful Saturday for months and finally find myself with a quiet Saturday morning and the opportunity to post!

Today I am grateful for:

-The dutch ovens on sale at TJ Maxx (which I purchased) and....

-Julia Child's Beef Bourguignon recipe that has been on my recipe to-do list forever.  It is finally chilly enough for a cook-all-day meal and I am excited to try it!


What are you grateful for today?  Blog about it and link up over at Maxabella lovesMaxabella loves...

4 comments:

  1. I am grateful for this crisp and warm weather, my amazing friend's wedding next week, and this giant cup of caffeine sitting next to me. :)

    We received a Mario Batali dutch oven for our wedding, and I haven't a clue how to use it, so thank you for the recipe link!

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful to you for linking... and I can't wait to hear how that Beef Bourguignon (had to check the spelling on that one!) goes. Ever since seeing Julia and Julia I've been curious!!

    I really love the photo of you on your profile. It's very atmospheric and beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! I hope everything turns out excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahh love dutch ovens and hope you had a great meal this weekend!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yeah I'm totally bummed they don't sell the Urban Outfitters vintage apparel outside Europe too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover