Channeling Kirsten's Swedish Style

As a child, I was obsessed with the American Girl Dolls.  I owned four and played with them relentlessly.  Now that I am all grown up, I still love them.  Despite the many changes within the company that I am not a fan of, they have continued to grow their line of historical fiction books and dolls and I want them all!


I love the style that Kirsten {the Swedish immigrant} embodies.  The doll and her furniture are currently "retired" and no longer sold, but she had the cutest accessories and furniture.


Some fashion and decor finds that channel Kirsten's Swedish style.


{ Modern, but with a hint of Scandinavian flavor, this vintage jacket by Jess James Jake on Etsy is perfect}


{Adorable mittens by Finnish Weaver on Etsy}

{I just love with this vintage sweater by Luvo on Etsy}

{Bird pillow by Fjorn}

{Dinnerware by Nordic Style}


{Floor Runner by Nordic Style}

4 comments:

  1. I use to pine over American Girl catalogs but alas, never owned one. I told my mom about a year ago how sad I was I never had one and she felt so bad.

    Love the mittens and nordic style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you blog hopping and read your piece on Jill Jobs. Loved it! There are so many interesting people in blogland!
    Be back soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. those mittens are so cute. my best friend had the kirsten doll growing up and I thought she was the coolest.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover