Weekend diy

This is my around the house to-do list:

-make cushions for patio chairs
-hang black and white photos
-buy an inexpensive sander and convert an old coffee table into an end of the bed bench
-paint small new-to-me entry table

That's a lot for one weekend and my desire to finish things is always way larger than my actual energy to complete things.  Therefore, I am hoping to get cushions done and if ambitious, paint the small table.

I also have to take Finn to his new group training class.  He has major anxiety and craziness inside him, so we are hoping a class will give him some much needed structure.  {Structure that my husband and I are, apparently,  incapable of providing on our own.}



I hope you all have a super fun and/or productive weekend!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a productive weekend ahead! We've been in project mode lately, too..this weekend involves selling all our extra stuff in my parents' garage sale. have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds productive too! I love a good garage sale ^_^...have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finn is just too darn cute.
    Your projects sound like they are going to be great, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your dog! I know my dog can't be trained.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover