Much Love Monday - My Little Niece and Food

After a short week last week, I am back at work tomorrow and will be for there for the next 5 weeks until I quit.  Every day it is  harder and harder to wake up, show up, and do...just about anything!

I am so happy the end is near!


Today I am loving...my baby niece, Elsie, who visited last week with her mom {my sister} and her dad.  She is the best baby ever and so sweet and cute.  She loves to dance and laugh and watch Elmo on my sister's Ipad. {Or, "Melmo" as she calls him.}



I also love my new farm box which has fresh baked bread and eggs and veggies and juice and potato salad.  All the items are supplied by a local farm and the entire box was just $30.  I am definitely going to be a repeat customer. The tomatoes taste like heaven.
Have a great Monday everyone!

{What do you love today? Blog about it and link up over at Much Love Monday.}

3 comments:

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover