Fall Wants - Saddlebag

I love the saddlebag purse trend and am putting one on my birthday wish list.  My 30th {ahhh!} birthday is just over a month away and I always buy myself a little something.  I will have just quit my soul crushing day job, so I will be tight on funds and all my gifts will have to be budget friendly. 


So far my wish list includes new boots, a new jacket, and one of these bags... 

{Vintage Coach bag by Dear Golden Vintage on Etsy}


{This black purse from Lulus is so inexpensive, maybe I could justify two new bags}
{Dark brown vintage bag by Vintage Shop 11 on Etsy}

{I would love this Hobo bag, but it's out of my price range...sadness!}



3 comments:

  1. I know! I can't stop dreaming of one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved messenger bags similar to those... I'm still searching for the perfect one large enough for my laptop. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover