Fall TV Premiere Week

I always thought I was a tv junkie...that is until I met my husband.  He watches so.much.tv.  And, while I often watch with him, I am usually doing something else while watching {blogging, writing, creating, etc}. 

I have way too much energy to just sit and watch tv, but my husband can zone out for hours.  It is quite the skill.

This week is Premiere Week and I am excited for many of my favs to return and for some new shows. 

How I Met Your Mother {Neil Patrick Harris is amazing, but we better find out who that damn mother is this season or I might lose interest.}



House {House and Cuddy, love it!}


Grey's Anatomy {Can't wait to see what has happened since the heart-wrenching-stress-inducing season finale last spring.}

The Office {Steve Carell’s last season should be a good one.}

30 Rock {Always so funny.  I love Tina Fey and Tracy Morgan and everyone else.}

What show{s} are you most excited about? Any canceled shows you will be mourning?  {New Adventures of Old Christine...it was funny!}

{All photos courtesy of TV Guide}

1 comments:

  1. I am a huge, unashamed, and total Gleek. I'm super excited for the premiere. It's the only TV show I watch because I have to have some self-discipline, but I do want to watch House when I have some spare time (in about 4 years) and Grey's Anatomy too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover