Before and After - Patio Chairs

I have been blogging about these chairs for weeks and I am finally done. 


Just to recap - My husband and I moved to a new house with a nice outdoor space that is perfect for a patio table and chairs.


I looked around my usual budget friendly furniture stores and was shocked at the high price of patio furniture, so I went to Craigslist.  I am not usually  too interested in a matching set of anything, so buying chairs from one seller and a table from another was my intention.


I bought a set of four rusty and paint-chipped wrought iron {my husband says they're 'fake iron' but I rarely believe him anyways} chairs for $40 and a round vintage-esque yellow table for $50.  Add aqua spray paint for $10 and fabric and foam inserts for the cushions at $25 and voila - an inexpensive patio set that is unique and has my personal touch.


Check back later this week for a super simple pillow/cushion tutorial and to find out why I didn't buy my first choice in fabric {it has quite a bit to do with procrastination...but I think the cushions will do for now}.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these turned out great! Love the fabric pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They look amazing. Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is so impressive! I'm never creative enough to see the "potential" in something like that and just end up buying the cheap stuff and hating the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It was really so simple and I find I am happier when I have one of a kind or unique items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my great job talented lady! I love the pop of color and the striking fabric! Can't wait for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those chairs are great! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Donda!
    Chic 'n Cheap - I posted the tutorial today :).

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover