Tweed?

What are your thoughts on tweed? I have never been a huge fan, but Emerson Made’s tweed jacket has given me a new found love.

{Tweed jacket by Emerson Made}

To me, tweed is such a fall weather item and I have been seeing it popping up at my favorite retailers. Fortunately San Diego has just received some summer weather (July was the coldest July on record....craziness) so I am not in the mood to wear any tweed right now. But, I have been online window shopping.
{Tweed skirt by Anthropologie}

{Tweed clutch by Eden’s Wake on Etsy}

{Tweed storage bench by Urban Outfitters...this would be perfect in my bedroom}

1 comments:

  1. I actually like tweed a lot! But right now all I only have two tweed items in my wardrobe: a skirt and a pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover