Much Love Monday & My Guest Post


Today, I am going to focus on how much I love my business, Acute Designs.   I made these cute flower hairpins and photographed them on a sweet heart shaped milk glass dish I recently bought for $3(!) at a thrift store.


Thinking about something I love on a Monday helps with my typical Monday blues.  If you are a consistent reader of this blog, you will know how much I loathe my day job and how much I am looking forward to working for myself.


A few months ago, I discussed working through August and then finally quitting.  A few things came up so I had to push my quit-my-day-job date back a bit.  My last day will be October 29th....just two more months!


If you are interested in reading a bit more about my desire to be self-employed, please check out this guest post I wrote on Tara Gentile's business blog.  If you are a small business owner, add Tara's blog to your list.  It is full of insight and inspiration for small business owners.


What do you love today?  Pop over to Much Love Monday to learn more about this fun idea and read about what others are lovin on today.

3 comments:

  1. those are soo cute, I love hairpins like this - so girly! Well done for you, that's wonderful - I would love to be self-employed at some point, so liberating! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hairpins are so unbelievably cute! I might have to stop by your shop and buy some soon. :-)

    I actually came across your blog *because* of your guest post on Tara's blog. I'm lucky, because I have a day job I enjoy, not to mention a part-time job I'm passionate about and want to eventually make a full-time job (yeah, librarianship!).

    But in spite of this, I've often wondered what it would be like to be able to focus entirely on my own business, so I'm looking forward to reading your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been working for myself for 10yrs. its still scary but its been great. good luck w/ the quit-your-day-job. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover