Ice Cream Trucks

Our new neighborhood has an odd phenomenon…an ice cream truck that goes up and down our street about 15 times a day. I am not kidding. After hearing “do your ears hang low” on repeat the first few days after we moved in, I figured the truck had to be selling crack – why else would it be on a few streets all day long?


While walking my dogs the other day, I saw a nice older lady driving the truck and selling ice cream to a few kids. I guess I shouldn’t be so skeptical!

I would have loved this when I was a kid, or a teenager, or even 22…but now that I am nearing 30, I cannot eat ice cream a few times a day and still be a size zero. Actually, I think I would have to stop eating to be a size zero. Oh well, that’s age!


In dedication to the ice cream trucks, here are some amazing ice cream photos I found on Etsy.


Love.

{Photo by Cassia Beck}

{Photo by Alysia Cotter}

{Photo by Stoopid Gerl}

1 comments:

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover