Fall Fashion Trend - Purple and Gold

I love the color purple, but I don't wear a lot of it.  I tend to wear mostly neutral colors like black, gray, navy, beige, white, and so on.  I love the idea of pairing a pretty purple piece with lots of subdued neutral colors.  To me, if feels more safe and tones down the purple, while still showcasing its beauty.

{Photo courtesy of Anthropologie}

{Photo courtesy of Banana Republic}

{Photo courtesy of Lauren Conrad for Kohl‘s}

Another trend for fall is gold.  I am obsessed with gold and I am super excited by this trend. 

{Photo courtesy of J.Crew}

{Photo courtesy of ModCloth}


{Dress courtesy H and M}

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina,
    Thanks for featuring our dress in your post! We appreciate the support!

    xoxo,
    Aire @ModCloth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just found your site through your link from your guest post at Tara Gentile (really hit some great points regarding complacency) and just wanted to say that I love, love, LOVE your posts from:
    May 12 - I am DYING to quit my day job too...it can't happen FAST ENOUGH!
    October 19, 2009 - the inappropriate work behavior list is HILARIOUS!!
    August (FRIDAY!) 13 - I have been involved with the Celtic Arts Center in LA for many years and having known many Irish folks there I can tell you they really are a pretty superstitious bunch! ;)

    I also like your post from August 3 and your thoughts on blogging - they were really resonating for me!

    I'm looking forward to seeing future posts and sending good wishes for your future freedom =-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover