Emily Henderson- Design Star Winner

Did any of you watch the latest season of Design Star?  This is the first season that I have closely followed and I liked it.  I didn't love it.  It is not my favorite HGTV show (House Hunters International is the best).  But, I loved Emily, she really made the show.  She was my favorite from the first episode and I am happy she won.  She deserved it and had the absolute best design style out of all the contestants.


Apartment Therapy did a little post about her last week and it featured pictures of her apartment and i want to live there!


Love.

{I love how she pulls together the mix of random items}

{I love how a majority of her belongings are thrift, antique, and flea market finds}


{I love the small silhouette and the large H....I am a sucker for monograms and silhouettes}

To learn more about Emily, check out her new show, Secrets from a Stylist, or read her super fun blog.

{All photos courtesy of Apartment Therapy}

1 comments:

  1. Hi Gina,

    I just featured your work on my blog...hope that's ok!

    Kobie

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover