Electric Sander

Lately, I have been sanding a lot of thrift store and garage sale finds in order to make them my own.  Last week, I sanded my new patio chairs in order to paint them and make them pretty.  Next up is the coffee table that I plan to convert into an end of the bed bench.


After sanding my patio chairs, I realized that sanding things kind of sucks.  It makes my hands all rough and is a lot of work.  As I was sanding, I imagined owning an electric sander and thought "Those are probably super expensive..."


Well, check this out:

 Isn't it so cute?!  I love the color of this sander and it's only $18.85.  Who knew?!  That really isn't expensive at all. 


And then, I saw this:
This one is even cuter and only $9.07!


Do any of you have an electric sander?  Are these too cheap?  Advice is welcome. :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't one, but thank goodness my father-in-law let us borrow his when we bought our house. I can't IMAGINE sanding the vanity and cabinet from our bathroom by hand. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sanders are around that price. I'm looking at buying an electric drill (I'm currently borrowing one) and I've seen a pretty pink one I'd like! I guess power tools are aimed at men and men won't pay premium price for things. However, for a pretty pink drill, I would pay more for! Definitely give the sander a go - they are much more efficient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew sanders could look so cute? My husband had me convinced they only make manly looking tools :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover