Black and White Photo Wall

{Photo courtesy of My Home Ideas}

I am going to put various black and white photos down the long hall of my house that leads from the front rooms to the bedrooms.  My idea was to hang several black and white photos of my dogs, but my husband vetoed that stating it was "crazy."

{Photo courtesy of Décor Pad}

So, I guess I have to include black and whites of people and other stuff.  All I have to do is select my pictures, change them to black and white (if they aren't already), print them, and stick them into inexpensive Ikea frames.  Then hang.  I am excited to get this done - it really is a simple project, but I have been slow to get the house decorated.

{Photo courtesy of Living Etc}




4 comments:

  1. I really like that idea a lot. Take a photo when it's done, will be fun to see how it looks! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, I have been toying with the idea of doing something similar in my hallway! It's just this vast expanse of nothingness and I want to make it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing the same! I keep saying I am doing it, but get stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black & white photos. I have them all throughout my house. But I'm loving the hallway idea.. great post :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I'm now following you & am loving your flower hair clips. I have a post coming up about my obsession with flower clips :)

    Shopper Gal
    http://www.shoppergal.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover