Vintage Camera


I would love a vintage camera; it just seems like it would be a fun thing to play with. I have never owned a film camera. Before the days of digital, I would just use disposable cameras. Now that film is old news, I want to try out a vintage film filled camera {there are some super inexpensive ones for sale on Etsy}.

{JRB Vintage on Etsy}

Thoughts? Do you have a vintage camera? Is the film hard to find? Is developing expensive?


Do you have a basic vintage model that you recommend?

4 comments:

  1. i love vintage cameras!!.. i have tons but none of them work :'(...*

    ReplyDelete
  2. developing on these will be expensive b/c they call for medium format film. why don't you try a 35mm lomography camera (like a holga or diana mini?) it's a good way to get your feet wet with film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful photos! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. following from take it from me, hello

    www.retrohousewiferemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover