Decorating Idea - Victorian Inspired Silhouettes

Victorian inspired silhouettes fit in nicely with my Victorian obsession.  I sell custom dog silhouettes in my Etsy shop, Acute Designs, and I love each one I make. 

I would love to do several silhouettes and hang them in a unique way. Currently the ones I have made for myself are displayed in a blah way.

{I love the bird cutouts with the silhouettes - so my style.}

 
{I love a mismatched wall of frames.}

{This one is hard to see...but on either side of the fireplace, several silhouettes are displayed.}

{This is my fav.  Love the silhouettes of furniture.}

{Photos courtesy of House Beautiful and Country Living}

3 comments:

  1. I love silhouettes! I made one of my grandson a year ago and put them on plaques for his parents and his other grandparents. I have one in my office too.

    Thanks for sharing!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things Victorian, enjoyed the photos very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, I LOOOVE that mismatched wall!! I don't think I would put silhouettes in it... and I don't know where in my house would suit it... but I must do it. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover