Black and White Decor

Lately I feel like I have seen a lot of rooms done in black and white. 

I am not a huge fan of black and white decor, but I think a subtle black and white room would be nice.  I do love to wear the color black and gray, so maybe a gray and white room?

{Really, I would love a mostly white room, but my crazy dogs make that impossible.}
 
These black and white items would be perfect in a mostly white room, or in a room with some color.
 
{Beautiful! hand painted Black and White Floor Cloth by Liz Tales}


{I love these vintage motorcycle pillows by Branch Handmade}

{This antique furniture print by Banana Strudel is my kind of black and white decor.}

{These black and white chairs by Sprucehome are pretty amazing.}

1 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE those chairs - pretty amazing is right!

    I think rooms look great when you chose some black and white accessories with a pop of one specific color (i.e. green... so into green right now).

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover