Acute Designs on Twitter

I have been contemplating making an Acute Designs account on Twitter for a while...is it really necessary?  Well, I finally came to the conclusion that it can't hurt and it's also fun!


Are you on Twitter?  Follow me and I will follow you.   The button is to the right. And my username is AcuteDesigns. Sorry for the lack of picture on my Twitter profile, but it was taking too long, so I resized the pic, and it was still taking too long, so I gave up.  So impatient! 


P.S. I feel old on Twitter.  Meaning I feel like I have no idea how to work anything on the site. My apologies if I screw something up!

2 comments:

  1. i'm gonna follow u!! :). i'm asking myself the same question whether i should open a tumblr and stumbleupon account. still thinking about it but maybe i'll do it soon lol

    PS. u have such a cute shop!...*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me d3b! Thus far, Twitter has been a little confusing. Hopefully I get the hang of it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover