Toms - I am obsessed

Last week I was visiting my hometown of Cincinnati and my staying with one of my best friends.  When I was there, she received a new pair of Toms shoes that she had ordered.  I guess I have been living under a rock because I had seen these shoes but I didn't realize that Toms donates a pair of shoes for every shoes bought.  I love to shop {especially for shoes} and when I can shop and support a good cause I am delighted!

The shoes my friend received were so freaking cute and she swears by their comfort.  Done. I am sold. I want several pairs, but unfortunately I need to narrow it down to one {or two}.  These are my new obsession.

I want this style in charcoal, olive, and natural.


Wedges! Love.love.love.


I will take these too...I definitely have boring tastes when it comes to shoe color!

{All photos courtesy of Toms}

1 comments:

  1. KdBuggie BoutiqueJune 16, 2010 at 7:54 AM

    New follower from WW. I'm going to have to look into these shoes now. I love supporting a good cause... and they are so cute!!!!
    Stop by some time.

    www.kdbuggie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover