San Francisco Victorians

Some images to indulge my obsession with all things Victorian...especially Victorian homes.

All of these house are located in San Francisco.  I would love to plan a weekend trip to San Fran to do this tour.  I am not sure my husband would be too keen on it, so I might have to enlist my mom or sister!

This is known to be one of the first hippy communes.

The Full House house.

The Party of Five house {I miss that show}.

The famous Painted Ladies.

Gorgeous windows.

Love.

{All images via Go California, Wikipedia, or Ine Tours}

5 comments:

  1. oh I love this post!! I would love to see in person one day!
    <3 Cara
    PS. Come enter my fabulous giveaway!
    http://www.lilacandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These houses are beautiful. I'm going to expose my nerdiness right now and say that when I play the sims 3, i usually make these kind of houses....they're my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower checking in from Welcome Wednesday. Would love for you to swing by and check me out too!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower of Welcome Wednesday follow, please follow me back.
    Thanks, Mr. Monkey

    http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. As the sister referred to in the post, I say let's do it! Love San fran.

    B

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover