My Design Style - In One Picture

Via a blog I follow, I saw this challenge on From the Right Bank.  It is a challenge to choose one room image that encompasses your design style.  So, I went to some of my favorite home sites (Country Living, House Beautiful, and Elle Decor) and found my one picture at House Beautiful. It was really hard to narrow it down, but I decided to go with the room that gave me the best feeling.  The one room I could have in my house without changing a thing.  {I loved so many more but they all had minor things I would change.} 

So, here is my one photo:

{Photo courtesy of House Beautiful}

I love the dark green couch and chair.  Both look so cozy. I also love the huge windows - I like tons of natural light.  And the ceiling makes the room rustic, which is fantastic.

10 comments:

  1. This is a great room - I absolutely love that shade of green and you're right about those huge windows. I also really like the lantern light fixture. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windows are perfect in a room! They can totally change the mood depending on the time of day! Love it!
    Lila Ferraro
    Queen Bedroom Sets

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here from Welcome Wednesday. Love your site layout! Would love to welcome you to my place.
    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner?
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green furniture and big windows! I would love to have a room like this in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your room is so clean & cool -- I love it. and the huge lantern chandy is really perfect for the space. amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful choice! love the colors!
    <3 Cara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it. It's a color combination we don't see often in rooms lately, deep emerald green and tan. Nice room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post and seeing what you picked - I love the room but so different from what I would pick. Off to find mine.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover