Things I want {possibly need} right now....

I guess I don't "need" anything, but there is a lot I want for my house and myself.  I want a new dresser.  The one I have was super cheap in cost and make and is falling apart. And I have had it since the summer after college - totally time for a new one!

I also still need a new rug

And, I could use a new lamp for my bedside table.

An antique map of Ireland - it would look nice framed.

And a dress {or two or three} for an engagement party and a wedding I am attending this summer.

This is what I have found:

This Yellow Lamp is to.die.for.


Milk Glass Lamp -  I love me some milk glass...so gorgeous and simple.


This antique Map of Ireland would look fantastic framed and hung in my house.


I am rarely disappointed by Anthro's selection of dresses and I love this ruffled one.


Another Anthro Dress.  So simple and would look great with a wide belt.


This Ruche Dress looks lightweight and perfect for hot summer weather.


I am 1-800-obsessed with this Modcloth Dress.


Since I am always on a decorating budget, this affordable dresser from Ikea is perfect. I will paint it (obvs) and add some pulls.



2 comments:

  1. oooh, lovely finds; I especially love the first two dresses :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I have bought the same dresser from IKEA. Its very nice and modern!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover