I have a gold addiction

If you are around my age (born in the late 70s/early 80s) then you will remember a time when silver was all you wore.  I am talking about high school.  Gold jewelry was gross...only my mom and grandma wore gold!

At some point (probably around 2002), gold jewelry started to creep in....but it was only cheap, once in a while stuff.  As the years went on, I bought more and more costume jewelry and started to wear my grandma's previously scoffed gold jewelry.


Now? Well, I am obsessed.  Besides my engagement ring and wedding ring, which are platinum and white gold, all I wear is yellow gold or copper toned jewelry.  Or jewelry with gold and copper accents.   All my silver pieces are jammed at the bottom of my jewelry box, waiting for the day when it might be worn again.

1 comments:

  1. Gold jewelry is very chic! It must be nice to have you Mom's and Grandma's old gold pieces to wear.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover