Customer Appreciation Pics

Do you ever use this feature on Etsy?  When you buy something and leave feedback, there is a spot to upload a photo.  I have bought a few things on Etsy, but I have never put a picture in the feedback section, but I am going to start doing so.

A few weeks ago I sold this custom dog bed and the customer posted a picture of her lovely little dog using the bed.  I nearly cried when I saw the picture.  First of all, her dog is so adorable and secondly, it warms my heart and excites me to see a complete stranger getting joy out of something I have made.

Isn't this adorable?  I want to squish Lola!

2 comments:

  1. no one has ever used that feature for leaving me feedback but i would love to see my jewelry in action! it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute! I don't think many people know what to do with that feature, I have only had people use it a few times. That dog bed is just too adorable! I wish I still had my kitty or my doggie! Maybe I should get one for my toddler hehe! I am not sure if it is big enough though! How big can you make them?

    What I can't figure out, is how to use it when you send feedback to a customer. Do you ever use the picture feature that way? I just put a thank you picture...but I wonder if anyone else has come up with more creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover