Blog Followers and Sponsorship

I just noticed that I am at 80 blog followers.  It is amazing to me that so many people want to follow and read my blog.  Thank you all for reading and commenting.  It means so much to me to know that someone can "hear" me.

I am introducing sponsorship on my blog.  So, if you are an Etsy shop owner looking for some more traffic, or just a blogger who wants more readers, contact me about putting your button up on my blog!

I work daily to increase traffic and write interesting posts that will keep readers coming back for more and attract new readers.

For my first 10 sponsors I am offering very affordable rates.  Email me for more details!

{There are no reason for these pictures, but I thought an entire post without any was a little boring!}

Me

My crazy husband

All four of us

1 comments:

  1. Eeep! Cute puppies!

    Depending on your rates maybe we could trade :) I'll email you later.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover