Just Don't....

I am aware that this post is a little random, but....

I have a gripe (or two or three). 

If you are at work (and you do not work in a puppy salon) please do not utilize Microsoft Outlook's fancy schmancy background of paw prints as your email background.   Now that I think about it, stripes are bad too, as are polka dots.   For one, it makes the email hard to read.  Two, it just irritates me.

Fancy font also irritates me.  So just.stop.it.

And writing in ALL CAPS IS REALLY ANNOYING!  Isn't it?  Please stop that as well.

I don't need to see this at work.  (Yes, I am serious.  People I work with do this.  And, they think it's "cute.")

Also, please refrain from sending Jesus themed forwards to your co-workers.  They might not all be on JC's team. (On that note, do not invite co-workers to church.  Again, I might not be on your side of the religious scale.)


No, I don't want to go to connect, belong, or grow at your church.


Lastly, if you make more money than me, you really need to know the difference between their, there, and they're and your and you're.

I so need Acute Designs to take off so that I can quit my job...

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, no, no. I am so sorry...I used to have a Boss that did all of the above + so so so much more ugh! So I completely understand, and really feel for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i understand your frustration

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover