I made a lot of new stuff...

I was busy this weekend making some new things for my Etsy shop, Acute Designs

My newest thing is cute, handmade, workout ready headbands.  They are made of cute cotton prints and will hold up in the wash, so they are perfect for working out, or depending on your style, any day.

Here are the first two...they will be in my shop later this week.


Yellow, white and silver stripes:


Green with white flowers {love this one. a.lot.}


I have been working a lot on taking better photos...what do you think?

1 comments:

  1. I <3 the green head band too!! congrats on getting a lot accomplished for your shop :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover