Etsy Advertising Experiment, Part 4

The results of advertising on Craftcult were positive. I received more views than normal and many more views from Craftcult than Craftopolis.  I am definitely going to buy another Craftcult ad in the next month or so.

And....I woke up this morning to a notification that these hair pins sold.  Was this due to the Craftcult ad? I don't know, but I'll take it!


This week's ad will have to wait a few days.  I am just not prepared to buy an ad right now.  I am considering buying on a popular blog, but I need to research a few options first.  Expect another update later this week....off to bed, Monday tomorrow (yuck).



4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful Gina. It's always so fun to see the Etsy transaction message in your email =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craftcult ads have been very successful for me as far as views and hearts. I also advertise on some prominent blogs but they are much more expensive and bring less traffic. The problem is that I have no idea where the sales really come from. This month my shop is so slow that I am going to have to slow down on the ads because I just cant afford them if I dont sell anything. Congrats on your sale and best of luck with your ads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to hear of any more experiments you try. I have a jewelry store on Etsy (Peace Fly). I just opened it last month. I bought 4 showcases and spent $28. It got me one $25 sale.
    :(
    It did get me traffic and hearts however.
    I just started a Facebook Ad. I'll let you know how that works!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Facebook Ad update: I only seem to be averaging about 4 clicks a day on Facebook. Paying about 54 cents a click. Going to discontinue it for now, and re-shoot my ad photo. Won't be able to get to that for about 3 weeks because I'm preparing for a show and am ramping up on my inventory. Will experiment with a new photo with more items (my jewelry) in the shot after the show. No sales from the campaign. I do need a wider variety of items in my shop, so hey it could be me. My biggest beef about the Facebook ad is that the image is very tiny, only 80 X 110 px. I wish they'd give you a bit larger of an image.
    Cheers!
    -Sharon

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover