Colorado...Here I come!

I am sitting in the Salt Lake City airport on a layover.  Next stop, Crested Butte, Colorado.  I have been to Colorado once before, but it was with a family I used to nanny for and it was, ummm, kind of bleh.

(Don't get me started on working for people that blame the nanny for all of their children's problems.  I suppose their lack of parenting was also my fault....)

Anyway! Today I am going to visit a good friend that I haven't seen in THREE years!   Here are some pics of Crested Butte that I have stolen borrowed from the world wide web.

(I will post my own next week and then you can steal them.)




1 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time. I'm so jealous but happy to live vicariously through your photos when you post them. Have a safe trip =)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover