Tweet! Tweet!

As I see the reports of snow falling on the east coast and the Midwest again and again, I know people are ready for spring.  Since I live in San Diego, I don't feel that same "I need warm weather urge" because it's pretty much perfect weather here every single day.

Before I moved to San Diego, someone asked if I would miss the change in seasons....I promptly said "no!"  I hate winter and cold weather, so why would I miss the seasons?

After three years of living in San Diego, I will admit that I was wrong. I totally miss the seasonal changes.  I miss the feeling of cold and wanting to get cozy as summer creeps into fall; and I one hundred million times over miss the feeling of the first warm days of spring.  It is such a feeling of renewal and life, my favorite time of year.

Now that I have lived in San Diego three years, I notice extremely subtle season changes.  Just this week, I noticed birds chirping in a tree outside of my house.  Either it is becoming spring, or the bird family was sick of the cold and they came here.  Whatevs, the sound of the birds gave me the idea to indulge another obsession and post some of my favorite bird finds from Etsy.

Enjoy!


 
{Clockwise from left}

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sir, You are really excellent author.

    Looks up great on acutedesigns.org.It is a acceptable site for us.Really ,I love this site.I enjoy because it is a nice and very effective article. Thank you, writer for writing like a nice article. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog.As,I want to share Cleaning carpeting is a complicated process and selecting Rug Cleaning solutions is the best choice. This is because they are experienced in guaranteeing that your carpet is well washed. Carpet rug acquire dirt and in some situations get unpleasant places that can be a big hassle. Hiring program is practical because they know what to do and can do it effectively.

    Thank you very much for your fantastic Article.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover