A Slight Obsession

I have slowly become somewhat obsessed (in a good way) with the company EmersonMade. I first saw their items on a blog, so I clicked and was led to the EmersonMade Blog.  I followed and read, well looked at the pictures (there isn't a lot to read) and each day I loved what I saw.



Photo courtesy EmersonMade

Per their shop website, the company started as a one woman team and has ballooned into a successful business. With customers and employees and all of that "real company" stuff! Also, Emerson does all her own photo shoots and design concepts. I don't know her at all, but I feel like I can see her coming through the pictures and I love that.

Photo courtesy EmersonMade

Not only are EmersonMade's designs beautiful, they are inspiring. They make me want to do more with my own designs. The whole story of the company excites me and makes me want to get there....get to the point where my business, Acute Designs, is a success.


Photo courtesy EmersonMade

4 comments:

  1. Emerson Made is pretty awesome. I'm obsessed too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic company and wow, the beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, don't you love it?

    @Megan- just checked out your blog...love. it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks so good! And the bathhouse looks awesome too. You do realize that means more to clean though, right? :)
    carpet tiles

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover