My New Banner

Have you noticed my new blog banner?  What about the one on my foodie blog, Taste

I love them and they are just what I would have made if I was a graphic designer.  Alas, I am not a graphic designer, so I commissioned Michelle Raine of White Pixel Fence to make these banners.

This is the second project Michelle has done for me and both times I have been delighted with the results.  She is quick to respond and finish your project, she allows a lot of customer input and will re-do until the client is satisfied, and her prices are reasonable.  Oh, and her designs are awesome.

If you have a project in need of some fantastic designing, contact Michelle.

1 comments:

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover