I Love Beige

So, I heard somewhere (probably on the Today Show) that beige has been popping up all over the runways of New York Fashion Week.  This excites me. I wear a lot of black, a lot of gray, and a lot of what I will call neutral colors.  Things like beige, tan, brown, and so on.

I love that I one of my favorite colors is in and that all my gold jewelry will go so well with my new beige finds for spring.

Here are a fewlovely and budget friendly beige-esque items from my favorite retailers.







1 comments:

  1. I am not a big fan of beige, but I love black and those super cute dresses from Modcloth.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover