Another Obsession...Old Mansions

After my post yesterday about my obsession with EmersonMade, I decided to do a week of my obsessions.  Some of them are in the moment obsessions and some are things that I have always loved.  Today's obsession is something that I have always been infatuated with...old mansions.  By "old" I mean at least 100 years old.  I tend to favor Victorian era mansions, but I am open to others.

I am going to start my list with a few for sale in Cincinnati (it is my secret wish to move back there one day soon).  Housing in Cincinnati is really cheap, but sadly, I still cannot afford any of these beauties...maybe one day.







And I just love these.  I don't know where they are, but they are amazing....love.love.love!





2 comments:

  1. Those are all awesome! I love that last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great houses. You should for sure move back to Cincinnati.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover