More New Items...and The Picture of the Day

I have been really bad about this "new picture a day thing."  I envisioned myself putting my camera in my purse and taking it everywhere with me in hopes of a perfect shot.  Instead, I stay home and take pictures of my dogs or myself.  (I am not sure which is worse or more fun.) 

It's ok, my dogs are a-dor-able and I have to take pictures of myself for my Etsy shop.

Here are two new items that will be up in the next few days.

I love the flapper style headbands.

This pink rosette would be great for Valentine's Day.

1 comments:

  1. Hi! Your headbands are beautiful! I love the details on the the headband in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover