I Heart These Etsy Finds...

My third favorite holiday (after Christmas and my Birthday) is right around the corner! I don’t know why I love Valentine’s Day so much, but I always have….even when I wasn’t married or dating anyone, I still loved it. I actually think going out to dinner for an occasion like Valentine’s Day is cheesy and annoying, but I love the design or look of Valentine’s Day. You know what I mean?


I have always loved the decorations, candy, cards, etc. In celebration of this much disliked (but loved by me) holiday; I put together a list of 12 fabulous items I found on Etsy. Like something? Then buy it, support handmade, vintage and unique items!

1. Mini Letterpress Cards by Sweet Harvey




These cards by Sweet Harvey are gorgeous. I had a hard time picking a favorite and would be happy with any of the designs. Send someone you love a note. Everyone likes getting mail and per the rant I heard from my Mail Lady, the industry needs some help!

2. Hearts Aflutter Pendant by Vania's Art Shop




I love the look of this pendant. The artist, Val, took an antique pendant and made it her own by adding hand painted red hearts. It’s simple enough to wear any time of the year, but would add extra Valentine’s flair to your February wardrobe.

3. Victorian Heart Ring by Nat in NYC



I love all things Victorian. I don’t know why, but whenever I see an old Victorian home or watch a movie set in that era, I get a tinge of excitement in my heart. (My favorite American Girl doll is Samantha…) Due to my love of Victorian items, I think this ring is just perfect. Also, in my opinion, when it comes to jewelry, antique is better (my engagement ring is an antique form the late 40s, early 50s). Love it.

4. Lovebirds Photograph by Alicia Bock Photography

Another thing I love? Birds! (You’re learning a lot about my obsessions today.) I especially love pairs of birds and I am totally loving this photo. It embodies my penchant for birds and Valentine’s Day all in one.

                 
                              

Birds again. The reason I picked this item is because of the birds and because it’s a postcard. Tres clever! If you have a lot of Valentine’s you want to send and want to stand apart from the rest, then buy these. They are adorable and you know whoever gets one will put it up on their fridge.

6. Love Me Ribbon Tie Mary Janes by Bella Symphony


                                 

I don’t have a baby, but if I did, I would buy her these. Mary janes are so cute, especially on baby feet. These baby mary janes are festive and they will make your baby the cutest kid at daycare.

7. Bird Valentine by Trendy Peas

                                 

When I like something, I really like it. This is another bird item, I couldn’t resist, it is such a cute card!

8. Cupid Magnets by Beans Things

                                   


I love cupids. When I was about 8 years old my mom bought me a Victorian Valentine kit and it was full of cupids. I made cards and Valentine’s decorations and hung them in my bedroom (and possibly the basement). These cupids remind me of those cards and they’re magnets, so they would make a unique gift for anyone you love.

9. Personalized Dog Treats by 3 Dogs and a Chick

                                  

I am the owner (mom?) of two sweet dogs and am always looking for cute items for them. These cookies are adorable. I love buying my pups homemade cookies because 1. They are cuter, 2. They smell good (not like ground up animal bits) and 3. I feel better that they are eating something made with love. If you have a dog, he or she is probably the love of your life, so get them a special Valentine’s Day treat!

10. Tell Me You Love Me Earrings by The May Flower

                                   

I like these earrings a lot. When I saw them, they just jumped off the screen and said “buy me!” They are sparkly and super cute.   I love how tiny they are.  I might buy them, if one of you doesn’t get to them first…

11. Valentine’s Dog Collar by Bow Wow Pet

                                 

Another cute dog item.  I love to dress my dogs in holiday flair, they have collars and kerchiefs for every season. Contrary to popular belief, dogs love special items like holiday collars.

12. I Heart You Photo by Acute Designs

                             

It's my blog, so I am going to plug my shop just a little.  I have recently added a section to my shop called Acute Photography.  All of the photos in this section were taken by my good friend Norah.  Norah is an amazing photographer and she is always travelling so her pictures are from all over the world.  I wish she lived closer so that she could take the pictures for my shop!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my work in your feature - great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for choosing Pink Snail Stationery! Everyone's items were so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choices! Thank you for choosing my earrings! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover