Where have I been???

I just realized that I haven't posted anything in 10 days.  Where have I been? I guess I have been stuck inside the magic that is Christmas. 

I am back at work today (vomit) and ready for another day off.  Luckily, my family will all be in town this week, so I off tomorrow afternoon through January 4th.

I have spent the entire post-holiday, slow work day contemplating why I didn't just take the entire week off and thinking about New Year's resolutions. 

Here is my list for 2010:


1. Quit my freaking day job.
2. That is good enough for one year.


Happy New Year and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. that's one ginormous resolution!
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list - too funny! :) Can I have to same list???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those New Years resolutions! I want the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a big resolution but I am going to make it happen. I have no other choice...if I stay at my "day job" much longer, I might die of boredom!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover