It Looks a Little Bit Like Christmas in Here!

By "in here" I mean my house and by "little bit" I mean I put up my scrawny fake tree and random ornaments I have collected over the years. 

I love Christmastime.  I pretty much love the period between my birthday at the beginning of November all the way through New Years.  It's January 2nd though Mid-April that I hate, but I am not going to think about that now.

Last weekend I bought (or made) and wrapped all the gifts for my family in Ireland, today the tree went up, and over the next few weeks there is going to be a Christmas cookie party in my kitchen.  (Check out my foodie blog, Taste, for the recipes.)

Without further ado, I give you my humble tree...you will notice four stockings this year because we adopted a puppy in April (have I ever mentioned him?).



It looks like a real tree! Right? Just lie to me. Thanks.


Hopefully someone fills my stocking this year...


Sweet little Santa Paws



Santa and her little elf

1 comments:

  1. OMG - Those pics are so cute! Even Gordy looks good as Santa Paws:) can't wait to come visit. We aren't putting a tree up this year...just decorated the mantel and a few other little things. I know, shocking for me. Steve was so relieved.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover